Friday, August 12, 2011

We are Truly Blessed!

You never know when things are bad who is going to stick it out with you.  Will friends stop calling or stopping by?  Or will they be your guardian angel and guide you through the rough rode ahead? 

I have found that over the past couple of weeks and days that we are truly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people.  I MEAN IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.  There are teachers, nurses, friends, Cross Country moms and even my dentist just to name a few.  Each and everyone of you deserve a big THANK YOU. 

To Zach's 3rd grade teachers Ms. Hampton and Ms. Phillips you both are amazing teachers and people.  Zach was so blessed to have you both in 3rd grade.  I want to thank you for reaching out to us and assuring me that Zach would be well taken care of at Flower Mound Elementary.  I know he will be because he has the two of you on his side. 

To Dayne our fearless Cross Country Parent Leader.  You amaze me at how much you accomplish during the year and how dedicated you are to the team and their parents.  Thank you for your support and for spreading the CMT news.  We were so blessed to be a part of such an amazing, caring, loving and fun team.  There simply is no other team at Marcus High School nor in the world, that could hold a candle to our team.  From the kids, to the parents, managers, volunteers, to Coach T and Coach Brevard you all make it such a joy to be apart of the team.  We will miss each and every one of you! Even though Carter cannot compete we will still attend meets to cheer you all on.  You will always be in our hearts and prayers.  Thanks again for sending out an email and we would be honored to have you guys help us in anyway.  We will always be a part of the CC family!

Last but not least Kristi Steele and Jo Beth Tagaras,
There are acquaintance's, there are friends and there are great friends but every once in awhile you get the cream of the crop.  Yes ladies, you are the Creme De La Creme of friends. Kristi, you my dear, I really don't know what I would have done over the last couple of months without you.  You have been there for me more than anyone!  Carter loves being a part of your family and I appreciate you picking him up and dropping him off on such short notice!  JoBeth, you are an amazing friend and I love how I don't even have to ask for help, you just jump right on in.  Like the time I saw you at Target, I had to leave to get Carter suddenly and you brought my groceries!  I owe you big time!   You have such a big heart and beautiful soul.  Your fundraising ideas are awesome and I would have never of thought of them.  Thank you ladies for being such a big part of our lives.  I guess I need to thank our kids for being friends and the Cross Country Team for putting us all on the morning breakfast crew!  LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Thank you again to each and everyone of you. Family-you know how I feel about you all! xo

Until Next Time..............MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!
Michelle
"STAY STRONG, BELIEVE"~Carter Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment