Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Great News Just Keeps On Coming!

First of all I want to say Thank You so much to everyone who is reading this blog!  Thanks for all the great emails that let us know you are thinking of us.  Carter looks forward to reading the comments on the blog and checking the emails everyday, so keep them coming! 

Sean's boss, Kirk at Bob Moore Subaru, called him tonight and told Sean he just received an email from his friend, who is the head legal counsel for Scottish Rite here in Dallas.  The email stated that Kirk's friend's application for their two kids was reviewed today and IT WAS ACCEPTED!  Yep, thanks to Kirk and his connections and Kim Bookout, our wonderful Pediatrician at 18 and Under MD, we got into Scottish Rite in record time!  We should be hearing from them shortly! I cannot tell you all how much this means to us.  We were so worried that we would not get in and that it would take a long time to hear from them. Now we don't have

I am sooo happy and excited!  The last two days have been filled with such great news and I truly believe God is just watching over us right now.  We are truly blessed to be surrounded by such incredible people.  As soon as we here when our first appointment is I will let you all know.

Until Next Time.................THANK YOU EVERYONE!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I remember when we found out that Addison (my 3-year old) was accepted at Shriner's Hospital in Salt Lake City. We were on vacation, and I just started sobbing. Hospitals and programs like that are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know I feel so blessed that we got in and so fast. There doctors just submitted everything last week! I agree these hospitals and programs are amazing and I don't what we would do without them. How is Addison?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is doing pretty well. She is starting to walk on her toes occasionally, and we're working on her balance and coordination. Luckily, for now, she's young and doesn't realize she can't run as quickly as the other kids, or jump as high, etc. She'll go back to the doctor at Shriner's in a few months, so we just keep doing what we're doing for now. I'm expecting an achilles tendon lengthening in the next couple years.....I had my first one at age 5.

    ReplyDelete