Friday, August 19, 2011

Thank You Hincapie Sports!

We want to say thank you so much to Hincapie Sports for helping to get Carter's Challenge bike kits done on such short notice.  They have been instrumental in making a child's dream come true.  Not only a child's but a fathers as well. Thanks to Hincapie Sports, Carter's Challenge will have a team jersey and shorts with our very own logo!  Plus, Carter will be able to wear them in his first race, The Cotton Patch Challenge.

Today we worked with our artist on the logo for Carter's Challenge and the design of the jersey and shorts.  It was amazing to see Carter's vision come to fruition.  Watching what he sketched on a piece of paper come to life on the screen, as a proof, was a moment I will never forget.  When Emily, our artist, sent us the first proof I couldn't believe how she totally captured what we all had envisioned!  It was so good in fact that we only had a couple of adjustments.  Now we have one of the coolest logo's and I think the best team jersey out there!  I cannot wait to unveil it to everyone!  Hopefully, Monday we will get a proof that I will be able to upload onto the site.  For now, I don't have a clue on how to do it! 

I wish I had a way of showing it to you all right now.  All I can tell you is I actually started crying when I saw the proofs today.  Like I said before this is a dream come true for Carter and Sean.  They both love road cycling, follow all the top cyclists, watch every race under he moon and have pictures of road bikes all over our house! So for them to have a team jersey made is beyond words. 
Do you have a favorite race team? 

O.k. it is late and I am completely exhausted. If I made mistakes or rambled to much I apologize now this is what happens when you are sleep deprived!

Until Next Time.................THANK YOU HINCAPIE SPORTS!
"Stay Strong, Believe"~Carter Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment