Friday, August 19, 2011

Charcot Marie Tooth Association Is Making Carter The October Youth Spotlight!

We just got the official word that Carter will be the Youth Spotlight on the CMTA's Youth Facebook page, for October!  He is so excited and so am I!  I know they are excited to have him too.  This is a great opportunity for Carter to tell and show other youths to stay strong, positive and believe.  His motto. Don't give up! I was told that a PR person will be contacting us soon to go over everything.  CAN YOU SAY AMAZING?

My head is still spinning from everything that is going on in our lives right now, but I know now more than ever that this is our calling.  He and I are supposed to shed  light on the Charcot Marie Tooth Disease and make more Doctors, nurses, moms, dads, teachers, communities,etc..aware of CMT  and know the signs.  So many have never heard of it or if they have, they don't know much about it.  Remember, knowledge is power and power is knowing.  THE TIME IS NOW....TIME TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT CMT!

So go check Carter out on the CMTA's Youth Facebook page in October https://www.facebook.com/#!/CMTAssociation?sk=app_6009294086.  I will of course remind you all when we get closer to October but just couldn't wait to share the great news. 

Until Next Time..........You Can Achieve If You Believe!
Stay Strong, Believe~Carter Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment